BOE Meetings 2020–21
Board of Education meetings will no longer be consistently held on the second Monday of the month because of scheduling conflicts. Please see the exact meeting dates below and check the calendar regularly for updates. A portion of each meeting is set aside for public comment. The meeting typically begins with an executive (closed) session at 6:30 p.m. The public portion of the meeting begins at approximately 7:30 p.m.; however, meeting times are subject to change, and irregular meetings are often held earlier in the day—please refer to the calendar for the most up-to-date information.
The Geneva City School District welcomes public participation. Speakers who wish to address the board are asked to e-mail Adrianne Miller by 5 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
- Comments should be kept to three minutes.
- Written statements may also be submitted under your full name and will be read aloud. Statements must be kept to 350 words.
- The board will listen to your comments carefully. This is an opportunity to provide your thoughts so the board may include concerns in its consideration of the item you address.
- Board members will not answer specific questions or engage in a dialogue or debate. If you have a question or request further discussion of an issue, the clerk will take your phone number so the appropriate staff member can respond at a later time.
- Please be respectful of our students, staff, board and fellow visitors in making your comments. Thank you!
For Zoom links to upcoming meetings, please see our online calendar and click on the event you wish to attend.