Re-Entry: School Nutrition
Breakfast and lunch will be provided to all students that are in school every day. For students that will not be in attendance at school every day, meal pickup will occur at a designated place in every building that is having remote learning.
The School Nutrition Department will meet the New York State Education Departments Guidelines by ensuring that:
- All meals meet the Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act guidelines;
- All school food service lines have access to food allergy information on every child’s account;
- All cafeteria tables are spaced six feet apart and all tables are taped off so that students understand where they are allowed to sit and consume their meals;
- Students that eat in the classroom are seated six feet apart;
- All tables and seating is cleaned and sanitized before daily meal services and in between each seating; and
- Communication with families regarding School Nutrition services will be multi-platform (robocall, website and social media) and available in the preferred language.