Teacher Hiring Process
For teaching positions, the following process will be followed:
- Position posted when there is a vacancy: The Human Resources Department will review each position as it comes open to determine if the position will be filled or changed.
- After the posting closes, Human Resources will screen the applicants and then notify the principal/director by e-mail that the applications are ready for review. Those applicants that do not get interviewed will be sent a regrets letter from Human Resources.
- Principal/Director will proceed with the interview committee. Principal/Director should try to have the finalist teacher applicants teach a lesson. For any applicant that is interviewed, a letter of regret will be sent from the principal's/director's office.
- Principal/Director will make a recommendation of the desired applicant to Human Resources. Human Resources will then make a job offer with salary.
- The applicant is hired and the onboarding process will start.