Add School E-Mails to Your 'Safe Sender' List
The school district has been experiencing technical problems with e-mail, causing some e-mails from district employees not to be delivered.
To ensure that you continue receiving e-mails email@example.com and that they display properly, we recommend adding the e-mail address or domain to your list of safe senders.
If you go to the link below, it will give you instructions on adding a particular e-mail address or the genevacsd.org domain to your safe sender's list.
If you are a Time Warner subscriber with a rochester.rr.com e-mail address:
- From the inbox, select settings
- Select Junk Mail Options: confirm Delete is NOT selected
- Select Filters Options: Make sure there are NO filters
- Select Allow and Block Messages Options: Blocked Mail Actions: confirm Delete mail from blocked senders is NOT selected
- You can also enter a specific genevacsd.org email address in the Allow Block.