Unit 9 Essential and Focus Questions
Unit 9 Essential Questions
- What impact do regional and global trade networks have on world cultures?
- How do physical and human geography affect people, places and regions?
- How does the individual influence world events?
Unit 9 Focus Questions
- What was the role of guilds in this economic system?
- What was the relationship between the rise of capitalism and the decline of feudalism?
- In a market economy, how does the system determine what goods and services are to be produced and in what quantities and for whom?
- Outside of Europe, what were the major Afroeurasian trading centers?
- Who were the major explorers of this time period?
- What were the "Three G's" that caused Europeans to explore?
- What was the goal of the Spanish conquistadors in the Americas? What factors helped lead to their success?
- What impact did the Columbian Exchange have on the Old World and New World?
- In what ways does global trade lead to the development of new labor systems?