Funding Application Guidelines
Only Teachers are eligible to make Funding Requests at this time.
- All requests for funds must be made on the GFSA Funding Request Form.
- Funds should be used to promote specific educational opportunities for the majority of students within the school or within a classroom.
- Requests for funds MUST be submitted to the Geneva Family and School Association (GFSA) (we meet the second Thursday of every month; therefore forms should be submitted for approval before the meetings monthly).
- Final decisions regarding the disbursements of funds will be made by the GFSA membership.
- Receipts of all approved budget items must be submitted for reimbursement prior to the last day of classes.
- GFSA may request a brief report or update regarding execution of the funded project.