Responsible Re-Entry to Learning
The goal of Geneva City School District’s Responsible Re-Entry Plan is to develop an operational plan that achieves the safe return of students and staff to a high-quality learning environment.
- The health and safety of our students and staff is a top priority.
- High quality educational experiences must continue for all students regardless of the current conditions.
- Equitable learning experiences for all students must be ensured.
- Recommendations will conform with national, state and local health guidelines.
- Transparency and regular communication with parents and community will be maintained.
- Extracurricular activities will be considered.