All children who will be 5 years old on or before Dec. 1 of the coming year are eligible for kindergarten in the fall.
If you are the parent of an incoming kindergartner, please request the following documents:
- Student Registration Form
- McKinney-Vento Questionnaire
- Home Language Questionnaire
Additional forms will also be required.
All kindergarten families must also submit the following:
- Child’s Proof of age (i.e.: passport, birth certificate, certificate of baptism—please do not provide originals)
- Proof of residency (i.e.: lease or rental agreement, home deed, NYSEG bill, pay stub, affidavit of residency—for more examples, e-mail our registrar)
- New York State physical and immunizations dated within one year of the first day of school
- Custody papers if applicable
Please e-mail our registrar for forms and submission instructions.
If, for some reason, all copies are not available at the time of packet completion, please provide as many documents as possible and our registrar will contact you to coordinate additional documentation.
If you have any questions while completing the paperwork, please do not hesitate to reach out.